Introduction of the Research Center for Sino-South Africa Industrial Cooperation and Vocational Education(RCSSA)：
I. Orientation: Meeting the needs of industries, researching the law of skilled personnel, and building a high-end think tank as per “One Belt, One Road”policy.
1. Build and maintain an academic website, publishing immediate information of research achievements and relative documents with the versions of Chinese,and English, and possibly other necessary languages in the future.
2. Forge the Research Center into an influential Think Tank with integration of human history, education training and industry development by holding regular meetings between China and South Africa or China and other African countries.
3. Offer technical training for the industry of South Africa and even the whole Africa.
4. Serve the local enterprises of South Africa and other African countries, offering them consultation about policies, techniques and information for their local operation.
5. Make relevant cultural and historical studies, industrial policy studies, industrial development studies, higher vocational education studies and education training studies about South Africa and other African countries; offer research reports to Jiangsu Provincial government and related departments and bureaus, as well as Chinese enterprises located in South Africa and other African areas; work with the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Commerce in research programs on South Africa and other African countries, and declaration of research projects, to issue research achievements.